Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 12th June

2 posters

Go down

Friday 12th June Empty Friday 12th June

Post by Sally Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 am

I don't want to see Molly betray Tyrone but I would love to see Kevin do the dirty on Sally because she's a horrible character. What a nasty spiteful thing to do to Fiz. Rosie is swanning around, shallow as ever, no after effects to the kidnapping (she's not got the brain cells to be too affected by anything) and Sally's still acting like she's some innnocent victim. I was glad to hear Tony tell Luke about Rosie offering herself on a plate, I just wish Sally knew about it. She doesn't know her daughter at all.

And what on earth is going on with Maria? She has her brother right next door, why can't he sleep on the sofa if she's too scared to be alone? Why can't Fiz, her best friend? Or why doesn't she just move in with Audrey for the next couple of weeks? I know it's a plot device to get her more involved with Tony, but it's a silly one. As is his cancelling all his meetings. Why can't he just work as usual, but promise to leave any meeting if she suddenly needs him? Normal couples don't do that, far less two people who aren't even related.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 12th June Empty Re: Friday 12th June

Post by Lou Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:40 am

You know I watched Friday's episodes, but obviously nothing sank in at all silent

I do recall Tony saying he was going to stay on the couch, and I thought at the time how ridiculous it was that Maria had gone from hating him and trying to run him down, to having him sleeping on her couch Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down