Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 12th Sept

3 posters

Go down

Friday 12th Sept Empty Friday 12th Sept

Post by Lou Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:42 pm

There's nothing like a slow build up to a storyline, and that was nothing like one Rolling Eyes I think thats the problem with Eastenders now, they dont credit their audience with any intelligence. Rather than subtly build up the storyline with comments here and there, awkward pauses, longing glances, they went for wham bam thank you ma'am as if their audience is too stupid to understand whats going on.

I like Seans little snipes at Archie, like the 'she's a Slater girl', I think Archie will be the cause of Sean leaving. I think all these rumours about a Christmas reveal of whether its Seans baby or Jacks were put out to mislead, and it'll be Archie that's the final nail in the coffin for Sean.

I nearly fell off the chair laughing at Max and his 'I'm the victim' cry and calling Jack amoral psycho, :hmm: takes one to know one. And Max is worse, he's completely immoral.

And you can never have too much scaring the shit out of Ian :rofl: Although Max and Phil are about as scary as the Chuckle Brothers, I kept expecting them to pass the the car part between them saying 'to me' 'to you'. Laughing

And for once I agreed wholeheartedly with Bianca, she is big mouthed and vulgar Very Happy
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 12th Sept Empty Re: Friday 12th Sept

Post by HiJo Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:17 pm

I felt a bit sorry for Bianca with what lies ahead. And at least she's not deluded, she is big-mouthed and vulgar. Laughing

I liked Sean putting Archie in his place. This "Mitchell" nonsense is so OTT. Sean was right, the baby's name will be Slater (even if it turns out to be a Branning Rolling Eyes ). Archie is good though, he didn't get angry about being left out of the scan appointment or at least he didn't show it. He was so reasonable, I think Sean's going to pay for that.

I thought Max and Phil were just being their usual bullying selves. I won't defend Ian with his nasty pervy behaviour of the past few eppies, not to mention his stupidity in confiding in Lucy. And it's always good to see Ian under pressure like that. :thumbs:

I hate Tony already. So he's actually been having sex with 15-year-old Whitney and it started before he went to jail a year ago? Evil or Very Mad
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Very good ep, they have been slowly building up Tony for the past few months I just hope it pays off in the end. Good start though.
al32
al32

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah you're right Al, they have been building it up, I guess I just expected them to carry on with the build up for at least a week or two after he arrived. Maybe with him being frustrated at every turn by an over crowded house, Ricky etc. With the possibility of him being vile to Bianca in order to move out and into their own place or something similar.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:40 am

Whitney seems totally brainwashed by this geezer, I think she will get harmed sooner or later both physically and mentally. Physically when or if he rapes her and emotionally when she finds out he has used her for his own cheap thrills and doesn't love her which she believes.
al32
al32

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 am

Spoiler:
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:41 am

I think this would make a great storyline for Max, cos Jack would back him up and so would Phil. It would be far better than this silly vendetta Max and Phil are engaged in at the moment. Let's see them ganging up on someone who really does deserve to be sent to jail.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:47 am

It would make far more sense. The vendetta is just another example of the writers completely changing characters personalities over night No neither Max nor Jack are so petty.

In the aftermath of Stax, Max went to Jack for help and got it, again with the gun Jack helped Max out. And yet we're supposed to believe that Max is so in love with a woman who cant stand him, that he's prepared to send his brother to jail (pretty much a death sentence for an ex copper, especially a bent ex copper if the spoilers are to be believed) out of spite. More fool the people who accept it, because he might be a slime ball but Max, just like Tanya, isnt a killer.

Having Jack, Max and Phil working together against the lowest form of life would be entirely within the characteristics of all 3. They might be a little dodgy but they know where the line is drawn.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down