Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 5th June

2 posters

Go down

Friday 5th June Empty Friday 5th June

Post by Sally Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:24 am

I like Graeme but I think he's a bit over the top sometimes. All that Mr Saveloy talk got a bit annoying, as well as him hiding up trees and camoflaging his face. It looked like the only tree in the park too, just across from Audrey's house, I don't know how Gary didn't see him when he looked out the front window?

It was lovely to see David showing genuine concern for once. He must have really taken to his grandad.

Peter going back to AA was a positive sign, I thought we would get a lot more episodes full of dithering from him. I hope they let this move on now.

If I was Poppy, I'd have sacked Betty. Her atttitude in that job is just awful, I don't care how long she's been there you can't talk to your supervisor like that or throw things at her.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 5th June Empty Re: Friday 5th June

Post by Lou Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 am

Steve was totally in the wrong, undermining Poppy, she's either the manager or she's not. Although why a pub as small as the Rovers would need a manager as well as two owners is beyond me.

I agree about Graeme, I think he's better working with Ashley in the shop and other cast members, when they put him in a storyline with David he goes into stupid mode.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down