Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 3rd June

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday 3rd June Empty Wednesday 3rd June

Post by Sally Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:24 am

I'm glad Michelle's gone, I hope she doesn't come back for a while. I just didn't find that romantic triangle very interesting, or the other one between Tony, Natasha and Maria. But I'm not very interested in David's plotting either, his character looked like it was moving on when he got together with Tina but now he's just as silly and petty as he was two years ago. Why on earth did he take Joe's painkillers? It was such a childish thing to do.

Reece Dinsdale's acting was good though. My dad put his back out a few years ago and he was exactly the same, went from a man who never complained to somebody who could hardly move. It looks like he might be getting too dependent on those pills, will that be the next big thing?

Last edited by Sally on Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 3rd June Empty Re: Wednesday 3rd June

Post by Lou Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:49 am

Haven't really got back into watching Corrie properly yet, I did see bits, but didn't really know what was going on the Michelle.

I think it'd be good to show someone hooked on prescription drugs for a change, rather than illegal drugs. The only of programme I can recall doing it is House, but it doesn't have the same impact.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down