Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 1st October

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday 1st October Empty Wednesday 1st October

Post by Lou Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Only just managed to watch this.

Looks like karma is well and truly biting Rosies backside Twisted Evil The way she's been acting, who's gonna believe she didnt take the lottery ticket.

Tony's great as a good guy, devious but not an OTT pantomime baddie.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 1st October Empty Re: Wednesday 1st October

Post by Sally Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:46 am

I think karma's going to bite Janice in the backside too. I wonder if she can go on working in the factory once this comes out. As for Rosie, the longer she's away the better. I absolutely hate her. Her little sister is mouthy but a far better person than Rosie is.

I just lose interest every time Liam and Maria appear onscreen now. I couldn't care less what happens to him, he bores me.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:56 am

I think Sophie is just mouthy in a normal teenage way (not that all teens are the same). But at least she has family values, she's always trying to help her dad out. I'd like to see her become a mechanic, help dispel the myth that all mechanics are men for a start. But it'd also knock Sally off her 'we're better than everyone else' perch, if her daughter took a down to earth good old manual job.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:00 am

I don't know how Sally can see Rosie swanning around in those skirts, and hear the factory girls laughing at her, and still delude herself that Rosie is special. Especially since neither Kevin nor Sally have found it difficult to believe that Rosie has gone off with the lottery money. Poor little Sophie gets ignored. I'm glad she can stand up for herself though and I'd like to see her working with Kev. She's the anti-Rosie. Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down