Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 8th October

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday 8th October Empty Wednesday 8th October

Post by Lou Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:08 pm

I dont like Janice and I dont like what her and Leanne did, but at least she felt bad about it and confessed. She could have kept quiet and no one would have been any the wiser. She still deserves everything she gets though, and so does Leanne who's idea it was in the first place, Janice should tell the police the full story.

When Michelle is away from men she's actually quite a nice person, she's been a pretty good friend to Becky these last two episodes.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 8th October Empty Re: Wednesday 8th October

Post by Sally Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:38 am

Roger was a bit self righteous. After all that time together he should at least have sat down with Janice and listened to her side of the story, but instead he heard what her workmates had to say and he was going to leave without even talking to her. She could have been falsely accused for all he knew yet he was already packing when she got back from the police station. And Leanne turning her back on her like that, what a cow.

John Stape mentioned feeding the cat again. I'm going to feel so sorry for Fiz soon. Sad
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:03 am

Fiz is another one who deserves a bit of happiness. After having to put up with Cilla for a mother, then John doing the dirty on her. Shes a nice person and deserves to have something nice happen to her.

I forgot about Roger, yes he was a bit quick off the mark, 2 minutes later and he'd have been gone before Janice even got back.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down