Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 15th October

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday 15th October Empty Wednesday 15th October

Post by Lou Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Well I think tonight's episode ruled out death by paintball, I dont think they were planning to go back for more tomorrow.

I hope Tyrone and Molly have a more successful wedding, I think they're a really good couple, they work well together Smile
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 15th October Empty Re: Wednesday 15th October

Post by Sally Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:32 am

Tyrone and Molly have a million times more class than Tony and Carla despite all their money and designer clothes. Tony's stag night guests are just as odd as Carla's hens. Kirk Sutherland? Has Tony even had a conversation with Kirk before he invited him to his stag do? Same goes for Lloyd.

It was good to see Carla actually show some decency and change her mind about running off with Liam. Leanne doesn't have any decency, encouraging her to still go through with it even after she found out Maria's pregnant.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:35 am

I agree, money and status have absolutely no bearing on class. Its how you act and how you treat people that makes you classy or not.

I dont think Leanne even knows what a moral is. Its about time all her bad deeds came back and bit her on her backside.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down