Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 19th June

2 posters

Go down

Friday 19th June Empty Friday 19th June

Post by Sally Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:52 am

Kevin and Molly? Molly is a natural-born flirt, she's always done that sort of coy behaviour around men, she does it with anything in trousers really. It's just the way she is (and probably explains why she has no girlfriends Razz ). It makes no sense though if they're going to excuse Molly's fling with Kevin just because Tyrone isn't paying her enough attention. They've been married about five minutes and if they really can't get over such a tiny hiccup as Tyrone's (unreasonable) attitude to Jack and Connie, then I don't think it's much of a marriage at all.

Kevin is old enough to be Molly's dad. It's not right, even if he wasn't already married to Sally. Not that I feel sorry for Sally, I stopped liking that character years ago.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 19th June Empty Re: Friday 19th June

Post by Lou Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:46 am

I must have missed some episodes and they've accidentally been deleted off the Sky planner by the deleting fairies (because neither of the kids has touched the remote Rolling Eyes Laughing).

But I caught most of it on the repeat.

I can understand Ty missing Vera, but I can't understand him treating Jack like a child and checking out his suitcase No

I hope it all comes crashing down for Rosie pretty soon, because she's really getting on my nerves.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down