Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 12th Sept

2 posters

Go down

Friday 12th Sept Empty Friday 12th Sept

Post by Lou Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Mel changed her tune quick enough, one minute she cant stand her mother, then she says about 5 decent sentences and she's gods gift Shocked Thats one reason I dont believe in keeping secrets, now Jerry looks like the bad guy to his kids when he's done nothing wrong. And if he tells them now that their mother tried to kill him, he's gonna look like he's just playing tit for tat. Obviously the two younger ones shouldnt find out, but Mel and Daryl are adults.

Kirks girlfriend (I forget her name for the moment) is right, John did say all the right things to Fiz, I but think he genuinely meant them.

I could understand Carla's game playing if she was single and jealous of Maria, but she's suppose to be marrying Tony, who's far better looking and richer than Liam Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 12th Sept Empty Re: Friday 12th Sept

Post by Sally Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:39 am

I thought that change of heart from Mel was unrealistic. She fought Teresa right from the start and was always telling everyone not to trust her yet she changed her mind so quickly. And Teresa with that shoe! I wonder they didn't get complaints about that.

I think John was genuine too. Since he came back he hasn't tried to make excuses for himself and I think he really does love Fiz and wishes he'd never got involved with that awful tarty Rosie Webster.

I don't like Carla or Tony. I'm sorry for Maria cos she doesn't deserve to get messed about.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down