Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tues 21st April

3 posters

Go down

Tues 21st April Empty Tues 21st April

Post by Lou Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Didn't really watch tonights episode properly, but I'm annoyed that they have Zainab lying again Evil or Very Mad Shock horror was anyone surprised when it was Syed Rolling Eyes

I don't find the whole Patrick storyline interesting at all.

I would have actually liked to see Heather succeed at the Brownie leader job, she was actually behaving normally while helping the kids round the pond, and it was nice to see her doing something without Shirley.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tues 21st April Empty Re: Tues 21st April

Post by HiJo Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:54 pm

The Shirley and Phil affair is just disgusting to me. I'm sad that Shirley doesn't have more self-respect, that the man has to swig vodka straight from the bottle before he can get into bed with her. The look on her face in that scene as she led him to the bedroom shows that she realises this too.

I suppose that's the end of Hev's aspirations to be Brown Owl? In my area, the local paper is always advertising for adults to help out with brownies, scouts and so on. I hope this reality is reflected in the story line and that Heather doesn't get her marching orders without getting a chance to redeem herself.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 am

I thought Nick and Dotty were terrible. There's something inhuman about that child.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:41 am

I can't stand Dotty at all, she's an awful actress and an even more awful character Evil or Very Mad Nick has been panto since the first time he was ever in the show, and he'll never change.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down