Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 21st August

2 posters

Go down

Friday 21st August Empty Friday 21st August

Post by HiJo Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm

I think John Bardon was looking well but he's obviously still having problems with his speech. He never said more than three words in a row and most of them were "yeah yeah". Still, great to see him back even if it was obvious he wasn't present for some of the Jim scenes.

I think Zainab was throwing Christian in at the deep end. She should have let him work solely in the unit for a while before making him go out in public.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 21st August Empty Re: Friday 21st August

Post by Sally Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am

I think they should tone down Zainab's overbearing mother act. All her family, her husband and her sons, do what she tells them. I don't like to see Mas being put down as much so I didn't enjoy the "what are you smiling at?" scenes around the table. When your man smiles at you like that, why not just appreciate it instead of acting so silly?

I don't understand Ricky's disappearing act either. He has two children with Bianca, she needs to know where he is and when he'll be back. They're both so childish, Ricky and Bianca, but at least she's there for the children.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down