Thurs 21st Aug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thurs 21st Aug

Post by Lou on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:34 pm

Ian.........prize plonker, wearing his granddad's medal for a dinner in his house Rolling Eyes I cant see Lucy being satisfied at home for long.

Line of the night had to go to Zainab

Tamwar ..... whats bleached meat
Zainab ..... just imagine Ian Beale in his swimming trucks Laughing

Whats going on with Jane? When she read the letter I thought it might have been Grant, but now I'm not so sure. I think they're trying to lead us up that path, but it'll turn out to be someone completely different.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Thurs 21st Aug

Post by HiJo on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:54 am

I thought it was a very bad eppy, very low standard of writing. Ian's shenanigans over his invite to Olly's mum was signposted so strongly only the thickest of viewers could have missed it. And would someone please tell me why both Ian and Christian were apologising to Lucy? What a great way to reward her behaviour. If anyone was apologising it should have been the nasty spoilt little madam herself but EE copped out on that. No punishment for the impromptu party, no punishment for carrying on with Olly after being told to stop seeing him, just an apology from Christian for telling Lucy's dad she wants to go on the pill. Thanks EE for sending our teenagers the message that they can do what they like and the adults in their life have to just stand back and accept it. As for Lucy's hug with Ian at the end, possibly the most pathetic "aw" moment in the history of the soap. Ian was extremely rude to his guest after being pathetically servile. The medal made him look like the moron he is, as did his attitude to Olly's mum. Stupid snobbish little man. And we're then meant to be impressed that he stood up for his obnoxious daughter? No she's not worth 100 of Olly. She's a horrible little girl and it's not just some upper class "lady" who wouldn't want their son dating Lucy. Nobody would. Evil or Very Mad
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 am

Suzy Branning is annoying me, the blatant prostitution last night was ridiculous No

I actually felt a little sorry for Olly. It must be awful to be born into a rich family and have your mother continuously lording it over everyone, when you just want to be normal and have normal friends, not the toffy nosed little shits your mother thinks your should be friends with.

But Olly needs to get a backbone and tell his mother where to get off, there comes a time when kids need to find their own way in life and a parent has to be there to guide not to command.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:44 pm

You're right about Suzy Branning.
HiJo
Wise Sage