Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week ending Friday 17th October

2 posters

Go down

Week ending Friday 17th October Empty Week ending Friday 17th October

Post by Lou Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 am

Helen (is it Helen? I forget now) really gets on my nerves. I know she's lost 2 sons, but she has no right to try an tell Maria what to do in her own house, let alone tell Maria that baby Liam should be christened in their old christening outfit. Just as a general thing I've never known why people do that, what happens when both sets of families have a traditional christening outfit? One lot has to be let down, far better to buy new each time.

I can't wait until Rosie gets brought down a peg or two next week Twisted Evil
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Week ending Friday 17th October Empty Re: Week ending Friday 17th October

Post by Sally Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 am

I can't decide whether to feel sorry for Helen or not. On one hand, she has no right to lay down the law. On the other, as a mum, I can't even imagine how unbearable it would be to outlive two of your children and I can understand her disappointment that Maria has moved on so quickly. It looks like she never really loved Liam if she can replace him so easily. I think she needs to get across to Helen about Liam's betrayal and how that affects her memories of him. Liam's fling with Carla was only mentioned once then forgotten about. Also, it does seem a bit bizarre that the same man has now bedded the widows of both Helen's sons.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down