Week ending 23rd October

Go down

Week ending 23rd October Empty Week ending 23rd October

Post by Sally on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:28 am

I love Luke. I didn't realise how much until he did the dirty on Rosie Webster. I'm so enjoying seeing that superior smile wiped off her face now that she's penniless. Well not quite, I assume she still has her original shares in Underworld but at least she will never be the boss now unless she wins the lottery.

I absolutely loathe Teresa and wish she would just leave, hopefully taking Darren with her. She has no storylines anymore except annoying various characters. With the arrival of the boat, does that mean Joe is on the way out?
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Week ending 23rd October Empty Re: Week ending 23rd October

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:46 am

I can't stand Teresa either, she's such an annoying character.

Not sure about Joe, I assume so, but I can't remember reading anything about how he leaves.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:51 am

CURSED Corrie widow Gail Platt is about to lose ANOTHER lover to a violent death.

Live-in boyfriend Joe McIntyre will perish in a horrific sailing accident later this year.

The tragic mum of three's bad luck started 20 years ago when hubby number one Brian Tilsley (Christopher Quinten) was stabbed to death in a nightclub brawl.

Second spouse Martin Platt (Sean Wilson) managed to escape alive when Gail divorced him in 1999 after discovering he'd had an affair.

But four years later serial killer third hubby Richard Hillman (Brian Capron) drowned trying to murder the whole family by driving them into a canal.

Now Joe (Reece Dinsdale) is also set for a watery grave after Gail's dad Ted (Michael Byrne) buys the family a boat and names it GAILFORCE.

The vessel ends up bringing nothing but misery when Joe gets into difficulties and goes down with the ship.

Gail, played by Corrie veteran Helen Worth, 58, is currently helping Joe beat his addiction to prescription painkillers.

But ITV bosses decided to kill him off after actor Reece, 50, spurned a big pay rise because he didn't want to become typecast.

A source told TV Biz: "There were lots of plans for Joe's character so it was a shame he wanted to leave.

"Now they're going to bump him off dramatically. After he snubbed their offer the last thing the bosses were going to do was leave the door open."

Reece is in talks to appear on Strictly Come Dancing.

This was in the spoilers months ago. I did wonder how they were going to bring a boat into the story but I suppose if Eastenders can do it, so can Corrie.

Very Happy
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Oh yeah, I remember reading that now lol, gawd my memory is terrible.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content