Week ending 30th October

Go down

Week ending 30th October Empty Week ending 30th October

Post by Sally on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:12 am

Why am I actually beginning to feel sorry for Tony? He doesn't deserve any sympathy but I think he's been made more realistic now that he has a guilty conscience. He's still crafty though and I'll miss him when he's gone.

Has Carla gone for good? I was really surprised when she left, I thought she was going to be a regular cast member again. I really don't like her though. It wasn't justice for Liam she wanted, it was the factory. She's nasty and made a good partnership with Rosie Webster. Rosie is Carla if Carla was younger and had no brains. Laughing

Kevin and Molly need to be more careful. Auntie Pam's no angel but she seems fond of Tyrone.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Week ending 30th October Empty Re: Week ending 30th October

Post by Lou on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 pm

I agree about Carla, she couldn't careless about Liam or his memory, she's just out for herself.

Molly is turning into a right nasty bitch, the way she had a go at Tyrone because she didn't like him going for a test drive was just nasty.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:36 pm

The scenes with Tony were very poor, he didn't look or sound like a dying man, in fact he looked just as healthy as ever considering he'd just had a heart attack.

Michelle's turning into a right slapper too, doesn't take much to get her out for dinner Rolling Eyes

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 am

Michelle truly is a slapper! Even Liz knows it, when she said Michelle would be finding out some intimate details about her builder bloke later on. How can she sleep with someone after one date when she's got a teenager in the house? What an example to set.

I don't really understand why Roy would immediately know that Tony murdered Liam. His "deathbed confession" could just have easily meant that he felt guilty at Liam's death because it happened at his stag night. If he hadn't invited Liam to the do, he'd still be alive. When I saw the spoiler about this, I though Tony was actually going to confess in detail but he didn't.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 am

I agree, if he'd said 'I murdered Liam' or 'I ordered a hitman' then I could understand it, as it was he could easily have meant I should have learnt first aid or like you said Sally, he could have meant it was his fault they were there at that time.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content