Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 24th July

2 posters

Go down

Friday 24th July Empty Friday 24th July

Post by Lou Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 pm

I really cant stand the new actress they have to play Helen, she's awful. But then the character is awful too, so blinkered about her precious son she won't even listen to the truth about him.

Dont really care about Joe and his painkiller problems, it's good to show that people can get hooked on prescription drugs as well as illegal drugs, but I don't think Joe was the right character to choose.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 24th July Empty Re: Friday 24th July

Post by Sally Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:00 am

I don't know why they replaced Sinead Cusack but I wish they'd bring her back. I do think Helen has a point, Tony has become involved with the widow of each of her sons and that's a very strange thing to do. And Maria blurting out about Liam's affair, it just sounded like something she invented to excuse her own behaviour. She needed to remain calm and tell them who Liam had been sleeping with. Michelle knows the truth, she would back Maria up (reluctantly).

I feel we're going round in circles, we're back now to David having the means to blackmail Joe.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down