Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 24th July

3 posters

Go down

Thursday 24th July Empty Thursday 24th July

Post by HiJo Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Ronnie's face in that final scene! What a user Max is. What a pig. Evil or Very Mad

Nice to see Bianca standing up for herself and demanding her money upfront, after what Ian did to Dawn. And I was so sorry for Dawn tonight, all dressed up and looking forward to the party. Ian is such a plank.

Got newfound respect for Christian. He's far better at handling Lucy than Ian ever was. Bit of a showing up for Ian, he's had fifteen years of parenthood and is outdone by a bloke who's never had children.

The Masoods were good, but I'm going to be so annoyed if EE cops out of yet another debt storyline. If only it were like that in the real world nobody would ever suffer sleepless nights or end up bankrupt. In EE you're saved because a family member wins money in a card game, or you suddenly discover a whole new way of earning money you hadn't previously considered. What a con.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Thursday 24th July Empty Re: Thursday 24th July

Post by Lou Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:02 pm

I havent watched it yet, I'll try and catch up in a bit
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:05 pm

The Masoods are by far the best family in the show, they all gel so well together. I'm glad they decided to refuse Ian's offer, but I understand what you mean Jo, EE have a habit of glossing over money troubles with sudden cash windfalls, we already had 2 last week with Dawn and Bianca, we really didnt need a third.

I actually felt a little sorry for Dawn tonight, but she is stupid to expect people to suddenly think she's middle class because she has a new flat and a wad of cash. But Ian had no right to speak to her like that in public.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 pm

The way Christian handles Lucy is great, loved the rules list, what`s the betting she finds them impossible, and decides that she`s better off with her Dad.

I felt that while Jack was waiting in the restaurant for Tanya, the children were making him think about what his life will be like once he`s taken Tanya and the children on.

The comment Ricky made back at Jacks flat, about him being lucky having
a batchelors pad to himself, and how he Ricky doesn`t get that.
I think that maybe Jack might have second thoughts.
Question
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down