Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 24th October

2 posters

Go down

Friday 24th October Empty Friday 24th October

Post by Lou Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Well everything we've been saying about Max was proved in spades tonight Evil or Very Mad

Bradley was absolutely right, Ma is just a child throwing a huge tantrum, not caring about or even bothering to ask what his children actually wanted, then physically assaulting his daughter while he was drunk. As if any judge would ever give him custody of a dog never mind children No Even Abi could see what sort of person he was tonight because the didnt even turn toward him as he left, she was happy to cuddle in with Jack as a family.

Poor Shabnam didnt even get to say goodbye, just a few hugs and no words Suspect Rather a pathetic exit for a decent character. I liked the bit with Mas and Zainab, when he said something along the lines of 'you annoying, irritating, beautiful woman' I love you
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 24th October Empty Re: Friday 24th October

Post by HiJo Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:45 pm

I absolutely love Mas, if Zainab hadn't cracked and kissed him I'd have done it myself Twisted Evil . What a brilliant pair these two are when they're used properly. And you can tell that, unlike certain characters mentioning no names *cough* Max *cough* that Mas is completely genuine when he describes his wife as irritating and gorgeous. He loves her, warts and all. The scene where he was standing behind her as she was telling him not to order her about again except in the bedroom, all it took was a raised eyebrow from him. Fantastic character, EE better do right by Nitin Ganatra or they'll lose him like they just lost his EE daughter. I even laughed at the scenes in the station with Mas all henpecked again

Zainab - He's sorry. (Turns to Mas) Say you're sorry
Mas - I'm sorry

Love it. Laughing

Bradley tearing Max apart in the Vic, every word he said was true. Max made a right fool of himself again. And what is it with the Branning siblings and their inability to hide firearms? There are other places beside kitchen cupboards.

Also liked Dawn and Jay though I didn't understand Garry saying to Minty that he can't get near Dawn cos Summer's on her lap 24/7. Where was Summer when Dawn spent the whole day hanging round the market flirting with Callum? Summer's so pretty though, and getting big.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:56 pm

HiJo wrote: The scene where he was standing behind her as she was telling him not to order her about again except in the bedroom, all it took was a raised eyebrow from him.
Yes that was brilliant Laughing They are the best thing to have happened to Eastenders in a long time, so much potential and superb acting skills.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down