Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 24th April

2 posters

Go down

Friday 24th April Empty Friday 24th April

Post by Lou Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Aww nice to see Jack all dressed up and looking forward to something, despite what Ty said. About time he had a bit of screen time, since Vera died he's hardly been in the show.

I've forgotten the woman's name who Norris is going away with, but she's getting on my nerves, I can't stand the way she talks.

I think Steve is being a bit harsh, Becky was right when she said he just dumps Amy with anyone. It should have been his job to collect her from school not her's, so he can't really blame her for trying to tell Amy the truth.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 24th April Empty Re: Friday 24th April

Post by Sally Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:23 am

Mary annoys me too, I find her rather sad and possessive. Norris obviously doesn't share her feelings and I can't see him being written out for six whole months for this storyline.

I thought Tyrone's comments were quite realistic. He's not ready to see his "dad" with a woman other than his "mum" cos that's how he saw Jack and Vera. I'm happy to see Jack back in Corrie, I've missed him. And I loved the Becky and Roy scenes again, she leans on him so much. I laughed at her telling Amy she could murder a doughnut, then trying to explain how the word can be used differently. She was right in what she said to Steve, he should have known one of the children at school would mention it and it was up to Steve to prepare Amy.

I'm not enjoying the Maria storyline.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down