Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thurs 18th June

2 posters

Go down

Thurs 18th June Empty Thurs 18th June

Post by Lou Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Another mediocre episode. The last person who should be looking after Stacey is Jean, I'm surprised that Tanya is showing so much interest, but its lucky that someone with a bit of decency is.

I don't really find the storyline with Chelsea interesting, but was that Lucas's son I spied today? I can't even remember what his name is.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thurs 18th June Empty Re: Thurs 18th June

Post by HiJo Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Jordan Very Happy

I cannot stand Jean. She is utterly useless, fluttering about Stacey and shouting at everyone who asks "is Stacey all right?" I really hate the character, she is a waste of space. Surely it would make more sense for Jean to seek medical help, having been where Stacey is now? But no. Once again, we're shown that bipolar people are actually thick as a plank.

I'm afraid I'm not interested in Chelsea either. I'm not quite sure what happened at the end of the episode. I thought at first she was leaving to move in with Ellis, but she didn't have a bag with her and left with only what she stood up in, so maybe not.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Thurs 18th June Empty Re: Thurs 18th June

Post by Lou Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:58 pm

Thought she was leaving, or hoped? Laughing
Lou
Lou