Friday 18th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday 18th July

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:29 pm

Mo is now added to the list of selfish people Evil or Very Mad She knows how much Billy and Honey need a job, even if she doesnt know how bad it is, she must know how much it costs to have 2 small children. But she was quite happy to destroy Billy's livelihood for her own selfish gains.

In fact the show was full of selfish people. Bianca and her manky outfit, spending money when its obvious her step daughter needs some comfort. Give her her due mind you, she eventually saw what she'd done and how throwing money around doesnt get you anywhere.

And Dawn buying a huge TV because it was 8" bigger than Biancas, and having a house warming. Neutral She never changes

Ronnie was also being selfish in her own way, she should leave Sean and Roxy to get on with their lives rather than trying to ruin her sisters life in order to fulfill her own. She's really starting to bore me now. Not that Sean should have hit her, but then again Ronnie is quick with her fists as well.

Charlie and Brenda yawn

Spoiler:
I wonder if Whitney has been brainwashed by Tony and is stashing the money so the can run away together

One question because I didnt really see this bits with Suzy Branning. I remember her being in the Vic, but neither Jack nor Max have mentioned her that I recall, where did she go?

louastra wrote:I wondered what that piece of paper was that Britney pulled out the safe, she looked like she was going to look at it, then decided not too. :?

Was wondering what happened about Suzy, surely Max would have questioned Phil, to find out what did occur, as he gave Phil a grand to give to Suzy.

Noticed also we not seen any Tanya this week.

Hijo wrote:
louastra wrote:
Noticed also we not seen any Tanya this week.

No we haven't. But speaking of Tanya, will those who criticised her for the cruelty she showed towards Sean now be aiming that same criticism at Ronnie? The way she spoke to Sean tonight was appalling. And let's not forget Max's part in it, kind hearted Max who told her all she needed to do was find the right buttons to push. So will Ronnie and Max now be vilified as Tanya was?

I agree with Lou about big Mo. Was that supposed to be comedy? There was nothing funny in trying to destroy a man's livelihood and if that's the best EE can do they really need to leave the comedy to others.

As for Dawn, can she still be defended or can we now go back to seeing her as she always was, a shallow, self centred vacuous trollop? After the class she showed in the fight with Bianca, in my opinion B came out on top again. She was stupid and feckless but at least she had the brains to recognise it. Dawn showed no sign at all of any maturity or responsibility. To actually say "I've never been this happy in my whole life" couldn't make it any clearer that money is all Dawn is interested in, and nothing but money will make her happy.

louastra wrote:I guess that Bianca thinks of her family more, as she is taking them to Butlins, and Pats going along too.
Hijo wrote:
louastra wrote:I guess that Bianca thinks of her family more, as she is taking them to Butlins, and Pats going along too.

That was a nice touch, Pat looked pleased as punch at being asked to go with them. It's about time somebody did something nice for Pat instead of taking from her all the time. Smile

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://forum.lets-talkuk.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday 18th July

Post by Arien on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Hijo wrote: So will Ronnie and Max now be vilified as Tanya was?

Absolutely. The minute they talk a vulnerable person into helping them bury someone else alive.

Arien

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm

J'Adore wrote:
Hijo wrote: So will Ronnie and Max now be vilified as Tanya was?

Absolutely. The minute they talk a vulnerable person into helping them bury someone else alive.

So burying someone alive is all that counts? Anything else you do to a mentally vulnerable person is OK?

It's surely a measure of how ill Sean really is that he was affected far more by what Ronnie said than he was by anything Tanya did.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arien on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Well, after being rejected by Tanya, Sean slunk into a period of completely out of control depression, upset, and general insanity that lasted for months. His recent attachment to Roxy and the baby is the first thing that has brought some measure of normality back to him. Maybe, if Sean spends the same amount of time in crazyland as a result of what Ronnie and Max did to him, then I'll consider it equal to what Tanya did. If he spends a longer time being mental, then I'll consider them to have done something worse.

For the record, though...yeah, burying someone alive is pretty bad. There are things that are worse, granted, but Max and Ronnie have yet to try and kill anyone.

Arien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:07 pm

I don't think a few months of depression can compare to actually lashing out and injuring someone after being goaded into it. Tanya may have made use of Sean's attachment to her, but Ronnie and Max deliberately exploited his mental state. I don't believe Tanya can be accused of that, because it was only after Tanya's rejection that Sean became depressed. Tanya didn't set out to make him fall apart, but Ronnie and Max definitely did. Can't you see that?
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arien on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:33 pm

Tanya spent an entire week talking Sean into helping her kill Max. Have you forgotten about that? He didn't want to. He said no, multiple times. She kept asking him, promising him that they'd be together afterwards, that she loved him. This was after he had told her all about his father, and added that she was the only person he trusted. She knew how he felt about her, and she used that to talk him into helping her murder her husband. It's not like I'm saying things that didn't happen. All throughout the week before the burial, that was what Tanya did.

After the burial, she was consumed by guilt, and watched the hours tick by while she freaked out by herself. Then, in the nick of time, she pulled Max out of the coffin. A minute later, and she'd have been a murderess. Just like Chrissie. That she changed her mind at the last minute does not change the fact that she'd spent an entire week talking a vulnerable young man into murder. And that's not okay. I'm sorry, but it's not.

Arien

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:56 am

While Ronnie, on the other hand, simply made fun of Sean's mental state, his mother's mental state and more or less told him his baby would be abnormal. But that's Ronnie, so that's OK then. And she was egged on by Max, who is also eternally blameless.

Now if Tanya had ridiculed Jean and the baby we'd never hear the end of it.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top