Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 17th November

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday 17th November Empty Wednesday 17th November

Post by Sally Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:21 am

Peter Barlow is such a convincing drunk. Leanne was good too, you could see her getting more and more fed up, eyeing his glass every time he refilled it. She did the right thing in leaving, there's no reasoning with drunks is there? Felt so sorry for little Simon though, seeing his tree destroyed. And according to the spoilers I'll be even sorrier for Simon soon.

If I was the police, I'd believe Tony and not Maria. I'm glad Carla's been taken out of her comfort zone though, she gets things her own way far too much. She's annoyed at Rosie now but they're actually very similar characters.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 17th November Empty Re: Wednesday 17th November

Post by Lou Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:21 am

Yes Peter was convincing as a drunk, but like I said in the other thread, I dont think he would have got that drunk that quick.

Carla definitely knows that Tony is capable of murder, but like you say, to the police he was very convincing, I would have believed him. Maria is too hysterical and throwing out the accusations like a mad woman.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down