Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 5th November

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday 5th November Empty Wednesday 5th November

Post by Lou Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:09 pm

I thought Sally was a bit off with Fiz when she said 'Am I supposed to be grateful'..........Hmmm well yes Sally you are, if it wasnt for Fiz Rosie might still be locked in there. I know Sally was upset, but no need to take it out on Fiz, who was also distraught.

Loved Blanches line about the fireworks 'I'm off for a soak with Glenn Miller, just like the blitz......happy days' lol!
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 5th November Empty Re: Wednesday 5th November

Post by lulu Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:38 pm

I was really pleased to see that Rosie ran to Sally for comfort. These two have had a strained relationship for a while now, so it was touching to see that Rosie really needed her mum, especiially when Sally cuddled her to sleep.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:14 am

lulu wrote:I was really pleased to see that Rosie ran to Sally for comfort. These two have had a strained relationship for a while now, so it was touching to see that Rosie really needed her mum, especiially when Sally cuddled her to sleep.

That won't last. A few weeks from now she'll be the same selfish little madam she's always been. Helen Flanagan was good while Rosie was locked in the attic, but in yesterday's scenes she was back to that awful eye-popping thing she does. I really don't think she's a good actress.

I thought Sally was really nasty to Fiz. The factory girls are never very loyal to each other, they turned on Kelly so easily when she was accused of theft and Kelly herself isn't very nice to other people. So Fiz is bound to get a hard time and I hope Julie sticks up for her. I like Julie now, more than I used to.

I was so sorry for John. He's lost everything now, hasn't he? I think when this comes to court he might actually walk free, on probation or a suspended sentence or something, cos his solicitor will make sure everyone knows the background to this. He'll probably argue that John went a bit crazy because of losing his career, and maybe the jury will be sympathetic. They can't let him off altogether because he did kidnap the girl.

Blanche, what would Corrie be without her? Going on about Postman Pat and Mrs. Goggins. :rofl:
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down