Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday and Wednesday 17th June

2 posters

Go down

Monday and Wednesday 17th June Empty Monday and Wednesday 17th June

Post by Lou Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 pm

I dunno what John is playing at giving Rosie that money. As if someone as shallow as Rosie would put the money toward anything sensible.

I'm glad Gail hasn't immediately forgiven David for a change, although he'll be back in the good books soon enough.

Kevin and Molly Sad I wish they'd just leave well alone and allow Ty and Molly to me happy.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday and Wednesday 17th June Empty Re: Monday and Wednesday 17th June

Post by Sally Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:11 am

I was surprised at Sally's reaction to Rosie's money. After all she'd said, I would have expected her to be appalled at Rosie for taking money from the "pervert" who kidnapped her. It shows where Rosie gets her shallow nature from. I really do want some bad luck for Rosie and Sally, they're such awful people.

And I'm quite sure Rosie would already have got compensation from Criminal Injuries. Bad research that it's never been mentioned, even if it was just a police officer telling Rosie she should apply for it.

I do hope the money isn't in Rosie's account in Friday's episode. I would love to see her smug smile failing when she realises she's maxed out on her cards and has no more money on the way. I'm not even sure if this would happen, given John's mental condition. Wouldn't somebody step in to stop him giving all his money away, at least until he's mentally OK and fit to make a decision like that?
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 am

I hope that's what does happen, because he's been put on suicide watch all his transactions have been put on hold, and Rosie is left highly embarrassed.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down