Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week ending 18th December

2 posters

Go down

Week ending 18th December Empty Week ending 18th December

Post by Sally Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:44 am

I've recorded a few episodes so please forgive me if I'm referring to last week instead of this week. Embarassed

I like Norris's relationship with Graeme. He made such a fool of himself over the ladders and Emily seems to dote on Graeme so Norris can't win. I like Freda too, she seems feisty and as unlike her auntie as it's possible to be.

Michelle's getting suspicious about Carla but it surely can't come to anything unless one of them is leaving Corrie. Maria should be back when Samia finishes her maternity leave, so if the truth is going to come out about Carla I don't see how it's going to work. Unless Carla claims she was too terrified of Tony to tell anyone, but that will still make her look bad when she knew Maria and that little baby were living under the same roof as him.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Week ending 18th December Empty Re: Week ending 18th December

Post by Lou Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 am

I'm not sure what's happening with Carla, Maria and Michelle, I haven't heard of any of them leaving. I can't see Carla leaving, because it wouldn't have been worth coming back from maternity leave if she was going to go pretty soon after.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:59 am

I think this must be the start of Sally's breast cancer storyline with her being so distracted and having "a dental appointment" last week. But she's still blind where Rosie's concerned, Kevin was absolutely right to object to that outfit and the slogan on the back. But Helen Flanagan is just so good as Rosie, the conversation with Sophie was a classic. The younger girl obviously thinks Rosie is an idiot, which she is, but Rosie is so self-absorbed she'll never see it. Very Happy
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:48 am

Rosie looked awful, I have no idea why they put her down as being a sex kitten silent

I missed the episode before, what reason did Kevin give for not wanting to got to Paris?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 am

He didn't really give any good reason, just mumbled something about not being able to afford it. He told Sally she complained about him spending £20 on a birthday present for Tyrone, then she went out and spent hundreds on a weekend break. Sally said "when I said I wanted to splurge, I meant on US not other people". She really isn't a nice person at all sometimes.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down