Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week ending 6th November

2 posters

Go down

Week ending 6th November Empty Week ending 6th November

Post by Sally Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 am

I thought the boat thing with Joe was going to be boring but I'm just so grateful it's taken over from the Kevin and Molly "love affair". I cannot bear to see her stupid expression as she looks coyly up at Kevin and bats her eyelashes at him.

I do like Roy though. He is such an odd man but decent. But I still don't understand why he's so certain of what Tony did, Hayley's given him all the excuses we've already discussed here and they're perfectly valid. For Roy to stick to his guns over this, I don't understand it.

Nice to see Freda back but I didn't quite understand the comedy value in stealing someone's false leg. I don't really understand Freda and can't decide whether she's a nice person, a bad person, or just a normal person (nice with a hint of wickedness Twisted Evil ). I enjoyed her last visit, when she joined forces with Norris against Ramsay.

Speaking of Ramsay, isn't it amazing how quickly soap characters recover from bereavement? Even Maria had a short time of grief before hopping into bed with her new man. Poor Ramsay has already been forgotten. I'd like to hear Freda mention him to Emily. No point in mentioning him to Norris, it would be "Ramsay who?", he's more concerned with getting a replacement for Rita.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Week ending 6th November Empty Re: Week ending 6th November

Post by Lou Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Yes at least Roy and Joe have shoved Kevin and Molly out of the limelight.

I agree, it's amazing how quickly people forget the deceased, I know they can't go round miserable all the time, but they could mention the character every now and then.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down