Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday 7th January

2 posters

Go down

Wednesday 7th January Empty Monday and Wednesday

Post by Lou Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:47 am

I've been trying to catch up on watching Corrie since all the Christmas films have finished.

I think Steve overreacted ever so slightly about his mum and Lloyd, as nauseous as it is, she's still a grown woman and he's a single man.

Poor Becky looked a right state at the beginning of Wednesdays episode, I do feel sorry for her.

I dont know why Joe doesn't just tell Gail the truth, rather than trying to live out of his van.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 7th January Empty Wednesday 7th January

Post by Sally Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:48 am

Not such a great eppy tonight. Dev is back to his usual self, completely missing Amber's disappointment at her birthday present. He could well afford to buy her a car, so he should. Not something fancy, just a decent little car she can learn to drive in.

I don't think Joe and Gail's relationship is going to last. I'm sure Reece Dinsdale wouldn't want to be a permanent cast member anyway, he gets plenty of quality work elsewhere, but I do like Joe and I'm not happy about the way his character is going.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down