Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moday 6th October

4 posters

Go down

Moday 6th October Empty Moday 6th October

Post by Lou Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:59 pm

Aww poor Becky, I feel really sorry for her. She's constantly tried to do the right thing and better herself and is always getting kicked in the teeth for her efforts. I'm glad she's got Roy to look after her.

Before all that I thought the decorating scene was great, I actually liked Michelle in that scene, she wasnt trying to impress any men so she was a half decent character.

Did anyone notice the camera man in the background of the scene next to the Italian restaurant :rofl: At first I thought it was going to be a police video camera operator and thats why Becky got caught out, but no it was just dodgy camera work Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Moday 6th October Empty Re: Moday 6th October

Post by louastra Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 pm

I felt sorry for Becky to, she`s a nice character now. Jason should just clear off to Milan, loved her comment about Jason Grimshaw your a waste of paint. :rofl:
Missed that camera man, will have a look again on sky+ Smile
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:54 am

I missed the camera man too, will look out for it. I like it when things like that happen. Laughing

I was so sorry for Becky, she was so pleased about the flat. She's never really had a home of her own, has she? Stupid stupid Jason.

I liked the Fiz and John scenes too. Although we know he's a nutter cos of the spoilers, I actually felt sorry for him in the hospital scenes. Because of what we know, I was paying attention and it seemed like he knew he's blown it. I hate Rosie Webster so much cos she's ruined a brilliant couple (I know he was to blame too but it's really Rosie I hate the most Razz ).

One couple who are not brilliant and should be ruined is Carla and Tony. Make that two couples, cos Liam and Maria are annoying. Or three couples if you count Carla and Liam. Whatever, I just hate them all and lose interest when they're onscreen.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 am

Here he is Laughing

Moday 6th October 6
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Talking of couples that shouldn't be together, I personally don't think the Kevin and Sally Webster thing has worked for a while. I know couples are not allowed to be happy for very long in Soapland but these two have grown so far apart over the years. In real life they would have parted for good years ago.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down