Thursday 8th october

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursday 8th october

Post by HiJo on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:09 pm

It was so obvious Ronnie wasn't going to be pregnant. I wonder if the actress was embarrassed by such a silly plot. All she had to do in this episode was wear a huge grin then, finding out the truth, first cry then look shocked. Is it some kind of strange east London tradition to celebrate an unconfirmed pregnancy? The congratulations were a little premature.

At least there was a bit of realism in Sam being told she's too old for page three. But I'm sure there are a few more downmarket publications where she could flaunt herself.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday 8th october

Post by al32 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey Hi Jo and Lou, been a long time lol.

Good episode tonight.

Lacey excelled herself when she thought everyone was attempting to get her and I thought Gillian was very good in the last scene too.

Rachel is quite a jealous and bitter person ain't she? Glad Tanya put her right. Also Max can be such a kid sometimes I should know I do it too! When Tanya was talking to him and he shook his head he reminded me of myself a little lol.
al32

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Hi Al, good to see you back Smile

Surely even Max could see that there was something wrong with Stacey. Yet he still just ploughed in there telling her to go and see Bradley No

I thought Dot looked awful tonight, I know she was meant to be ill/faking it because she couldn't stand Bradley leaving, but she looked worse than Jim!

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content