Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 26th August

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 26th August Empty Tuesday 26th August

Post by Lou Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:22 pm

Well done Shirley, about time someone told Dawn a few home truths, not that the rest of the world would have needed it if they'd planned a hen night and no one turned up. But Dawn being Dawn, whether its just she's thick or she has a heightened sense of self importance, needed it pointing out still Evil or Very Mad

What a get away driver Billy made, the whole point of having a driver is they stay in the car Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 26th August Empty Re: Tuesday 26th August

Post by HiJo Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:02 pm

Billy as a getaway driver made me laugh. But I felt a bit sorry for Dawn tonight. She's so annoying but I didn't really understand why not one single person turned up for her hen night. That made no sense, surely someone would at least have appreciated the VIP room at R&R and the free bar? The wedding dress was just typical Dawn, the fairytale princess look is exactly what she would have picked. But would she really have sat around the club in it? Most brides would be terrified they spilt something on the dress, but she wasn't even bothered it might get crushed. Maybe she knew she wouldn't get to wear it the next day? I'm glad Shirley said what she did though, Dawn was talking such nonsense and needed bringing down to earth.

I don't really understand what that Terry one is all about. Would someone in a position of power in the firm really go to all that trouble for the likes of Jase? Surely he'd just send a couple of the boys round to give Jase a beating, rather than spend the whole evening babysitting Jay himself?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:09 pm

They dont seem to be particularly bright gangsters either, when they've got a place half a mile away from the nearest house. Why would they bring Jase back to his own home, where their are neighbours to hear whats going on and phone the police, or people could see them leaving the house.

It did seem a tad unrealistic that not one person turned up, then again how many friends does Dawn have? But most people go for the free beer and food if nothing else.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:42 am

Lou said
[/quote]
What a get away driver Billy made, the whole point of having a driver is they stay in the car Laughing[quote]

That`s Billy for you. :rofl:

When Jase read the note, I can`t make out why he didn`t go straight back to his flat, instead of going to derelict places, it could have been a trick, and they might not have had Jase, but they did.

Surely if he was worried about Jay, you would call the police, yes he might not want to get into trouble, but surely his Son`s safety is most important.
He should have remembered, that Terry had been in the flat before, and Jay did know Terry as a mate of his Dads.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:54 am

Thats a good point Lou, no matter how much trouble you think you'd get in, you'd phone the police if you thought your son was in danger.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down