Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 5th August

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday 5th August Empty Tuesday 5th August

Post by HiJo Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 pm

Phil and Ian are continuing their run as Walford's worst dads. Peter and Ben are good kids and those two twats don't realise it. It was great to see Peter having fun with the Masoods, so different from his own family. And Ben standing up to Phil and being dragged off for a hiding.

It was just so typical of Ian to order all that food and reduce the Masoods profit to £10.78 for hours of work. I hate that character so much. I hope Peter continues to stand up to him but he already looked like he was beginning to wilt as Ian glared at him. Surely we're not going to see Ben standing up to his dad but not Peter? I mean, which dad is the scariest? Shocked Very Happy

The family meal at the Mitchells was awful.

Suzy Branning is a strange character, what is it with EE and big boobs? Like Clare, Suzy's chest enters a scene thirty seconds ahead of the rest of her.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 5th August Empty Re: Tuesday 5th August

Post by Arien Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:28 am

I think the fact that Ben is more willing to stick up to Phil has more to do with the difference between Ben and Peter than Phil and Ian. Peter has spent most of his life obeying what Ian says, and in recent years he's seen Lucy do the opposite of that and become a little tearaway. Peter is used to being the good twin, the one that gets encouraged and has videogames bought for him on a whim. By contrast, Ben spent most of last summer being abused by Stella, and finally ending that pain by standing up for himself and making the abuse known. It seems logical to me that Ben would now be more willing to stand up for himself when pushed. I know that he's shy and more than a little wimpy, but I would say that's why he hasn't shouted the odds before now. When push comes to shove, he knows that standing up for himself worked the last time he was being hurt by an adult, so I think he'd be more likely to try it again. For Peter, he tends to get good things when he does what he's told.

Arien

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:49 am

Peter's a bit too soft. I thought ben was too but he's really stood up for himself now.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:31 am

I had to laugh at Sean saying the Mitchells made his family look normal Laughing

Ian is such a vile person, how Peter has any decent sense of morality is quite beyond me.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down