Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 5th of June

3 posters

Go down

Friday 5th of June Empty Friday 5th of June

Post by HiJo Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Poor Bradley, it wasn't much of a party. Most of his guests just said "thanks" and left. The scene before he went to see Dot it looked like there was only Bradley, Max and Syd left in the pub. Laughing

Why are they making Shirley so unlikeable? They're really ruining her character, making her so hoplelessly jealous of Dawn. And Christian, I think he's spent too much time with Ian the Miser. If he could peel Bianca's £75 off that huge role of notes, he certainly could afford to pay her he just didn't want to. I can't decide if he's a decent man or not, but on that showing I'd say "not".
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 5th of June Empty Re: Friday 5th of June

Post by Lou Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 pm

God know's why Shirley is jealous of Dawn, what a slapper parading around and hugging Phil in just her underwear! I hope she goes soon, because I can't stand her constant moaning about everything.

I can't understand why Christian hasn't told Ian, whether the chip pan was dirty or not, it was still a fire commissioned during a criminal act, so he's not to blame. Is he really thinking of doing it all up without contacting the insurance?

Besides which, in real life the police would have been in touch with Ian anyway.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:18 am

I don't know why Christian hasn't told Ian, it's not as if he's afraid of him. I don't know how often chip pans get cleaned out in cafes but Ian had only been gone a day or two when it happened. So if the pan being dirty caused the fire, Ian's as much to blame as anyone.

Dawn is just so annoying again. She's obviously working in the evenings as a break from motherhood rather than for the money as she's claiming, and she just doesn't want Garry around. Don't blame her for that, he's as annoying as she is. Can't really blame Minty either, he couldn't buy another flat with what Garry would pay to buy him out.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down