Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 1st June

2 posters

Go down

Monday 1st June Empty Monday 1st June

Post by Lou Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Well I never saw last week, and didn't really get to see tonight's properly, but I guess Nick has been slowly poisoning Dot! Thank goodness I didn't have to sit through the pantomime all last week is all I can say.

So what's happened with Phil and Dawn? Why is she sticking her nose in his business?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 1st June Empty Re: Monday 1st June

Post by HiJo Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 am

It looked like Nick has been poisoning Dot, but he hasn't. It's only going to take one poisoning to see her off, according to Nick, and Dotty is now in charge of that. Like you do.

Phil and Dawn is a mystery to me, and I watched every episode last week confused Phil and Dawn have barely registered on each other's radar up to now and suddenly Dawn has an opinion on Phil's behaviour, and Dawn's opinion somehow matters to Phil. I don't know how all this came about but maybe it's got something to do with Dawn's leaving story? It's obvious that Garry is not The One (well, we could have told them that Razz ) so does Dawn get romantically involved with Phil? After all, he's everything a woman could ever want. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:27 pm

I hope not, that would just stretch the realms of credibility. Phil getting a woman at all is a stretch, but he'd never get a look in with someone like Dawn.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down