Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 5th Sept

2 posters

Go down

Friday 5th Sept Empty Friday 5th Sept

Post by Lou Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:40 pm

Ken and Roy....Drug Barons extraordinaire :rofl: Good ole Becky, she's a softy deep down, really bad taste in makeup but you cant have everything Laughing

I would rather it was Sean that left not Marcus, I really dont see what the fuss is all about when it comes to Anthony Cotton, I think as an actor he's pretty awful.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 5th Sept Empty Re: Friday 5th Sept

Post by Sally Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:11 am

I've loved Marcus ever since his scenes with Maria giving birth. He's a lovely man and far too good for that drama queen Sean.

Roy and Ken made me laugh. I thought we'd come to the end of an era when I saw the tattered remains of Roy's shopping bag and anorak. How lovely of Becky to replace them for him, she must've been to some of the more downmarket charity shops. I loved her comment about being glad he wasn't into designer gear. She probably got change from £3 for both items. Laughing

It's a shame the police were portrayed as so stupid though. Did they really not know that Roy's arm waving was because he couldn't get a signal on the phone? Doesn't everyone do that? I know I do. Embarassed
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 5th Sept Empty Re: Friday 5th Sept

Post by Lou Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:26 am

They had to be the worst coppers ever! :rofl:
Lou
Lou