Monday 21st Sept to Friday 25th Sept

Go down

Monday 21st Sept to Friday 25th Sept Empty Monday 21st Sept to Friday 25th Sept

Post by Sally on Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 am

I've really enjoyed this week, Helen Flanagan has been so good as Rosie. I absolutely loved Luke commenting on her Bela Lugosi look when she'd been crying and her mascara was all smudged, and Rosie thinking it was a compliment and asking if "lugosi" is Italian for eyes. Absolutely wonderful. And Sophie telling her she's gorgeous and Rosie saying "I know". The character is so totally unlikeable and I'm horrible enough to enjoy it when bad things happen to her.

Norris was brilliant too, finally realising he'd been unfair to Ramsay now that it's too late to do anything about it. That's so sad. But his realisation that his mother wasn't the saint he thought she was, he was just perfect in those scenes. Also Emily's gentle reminder that things were so different for unmarried mums in those days and he shouldn't be too hard on her.

I'm getting fed up with Chesney too. Fiz needs to stop being so nice to him and tell him straight that she won't abandon him but she's not giving up John for him either. I don't really know where this is going, if the wedding is going to take place or not. But I do think she's mad to marry in jail when he's getting out in a short time anyway.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Monday 21st Sept to Friday 25th Sept Empty Re: Monday 21st Sept to Friday 25th Sept

Post by Lou on Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:35 am

I agree with everything you've said Sally, it was so good to see Rosie being taken down a peg or two. I'm not sure why Sophie is being so nice to her, Rosie has never been anything but nice to Sophie in the past.

Ditto what you said about Chesney, he's really annoying. I loved Kirk's big display of leaving though and then knocking on his sisters door Laughing

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down