Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 27th Oct

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 27th Oct Empty Tuesday 27th Oct

Post by HiJo Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:54 pm

I hope this isn't leading up to Denise sleeping with Owen again. Last time she ranted and raved at him, but was bedded easily enough. And Jack's still chasing Sam but it's obvious it's just to annoy Phil.

Ian is such an idiot and so is Jane for putting up with him and his horrible children. So it's been Lucy all along who's been threatening Syed?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 27th Oct Empty Re: Tuesday 27th Oct

Post by Lou Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Lucy is a vile child, Christian is the only one who's ever tried to help her, and now she knows how he feels she's still doing everything to wreck his relationship. Maybe she's jealous of anyone else getting Christians attention.

I'm sick and tired of Denise and her higher than mighty attitude, even is she remembers that Lucas was a junkie, she seems to forget that Chelsea was happy pervert the course of justice, she's got nothing to be proud of from her family, except Libby.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:17 am

The Walford people are quite amazing in how they can forget their own, and their family's, faults when judging others. Peggy Mitchell does it all the time. Denise is very silly and shallow and it's a miracle that Libby has turned out to be a nice young woman. Chelsea is nothing to be proud of though.

I wonder how poor little George will turn out, being raised by Heather and Shirley? He's a beautiful baby. Charlie Hawkins gave a good performance as Darren, he was so upset. He did very well.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down