Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 15th June

3 posters

Go down

Monday 15th June Empty Monday 15th June

Post by Lou Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Not an exciting episode. Tanya must be out of her mind to even contemplate letting Max anywhere close, she should have known that he'd never settle for any less than getting his feet back under the table so he can revert back to form.

I'm not sure what Syd's problem was, but it's amazing that Bradley didn't just dump her on the spot, she was a right miserable mare.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 15th June Empty Re: Monday 15th June

Post by HiJo Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:00 pm

I was a bit sorry for Bradley tonight, he does seem to attract stroppy mares who are so moody. He's a bit of a doormat.

Stacey's new look was frightening. It wasn't even just a change of hair colour it was a different style, like straw sticking out a mattress. Jack and Ronnie were as uninteresting as ever and I really don't care whether Tanya sleeps with Max or not.

And again we've Libby the social worker taking it upon herself to sort out someone else's problems. She has nothing to do with Whitney, why doesn't she just mind her own business? Rolling Eyes
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 am

I used to like Libby but I just can't bear this interference. She really does stick her nose into everybody's business.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down