Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 29th June

2 posters

Go down

Monday 29th June Empty Monday 29th June

Post by Lou Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:46 pm

I'll take a wild guess and say Phil is not meeting Manda, it seems just too obvious.

The Denise of old would never have given Lucas the time of day, never mind let a little note from his son sway her so much Rolling Eyes

Another wild guess, but who reckons Gerry hasn't bought anything even remotely similar to a pair of shoes :rofl:
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 29th June Empty Re: Monday 29th June

Post by HiJo Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:23 pm

You don't even need to read the spoilers, Lou. They're becoming so predictable down Elstree way. :rofl:

Denise was right, Lucas is a hypocrite. How she got over that so quickly, I don't really know. Nobody seems to be missing Chelsea though, so that's a good thing. Laughing

I don't know how Lucas's ex got into the house, and upstairs to strip off, but surely nobody would fall for that? He was dressed and taking the garbage out, would he have left her in bed to do that? And would he have taken Denise into the house knowing Trina was upstairs? I hope Denise wipes the floor with her.

And the writers have got to find something for Libby to do other than sorting other peoples problems. It's all she does, flit around from one person to another, getting their lives in order. She's boring.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down