Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 26th Jan

2 posters

Go down

Monday 26th Jan Empty Monday 26th Jan

Post by Lou Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:32 am

Well Maria has lost it big time, I can't believe she was selfish enough to put her baby at risk in the way she did.

I really think Ken is way too old for cavorting around.

I find the Windasses a bit like the Mortons, I hated the Morton granddad when they first arrived, but the others were ok. Here, I can't stand the Windass father, but the son is ok in a love to hate kinda way.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 26th Jan Empty Re: Monday 26th Jan

Post by Sally Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 am

I think Maria did lose it, big time. It's as if a red mist came down and nothing else mattered. I'm glad she remembered the baby later though, once she recovered her senses. What a silly girl.

Stephanie Beacham looks really good for her age, but why would she be attracted to Ken? Even the conversation, his side of it anyway, was boring and stilted. No chemistry there at all. And poor Eccles, I'm glad she's all right. Very Happy
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 am

I watched that scene on This Morning the day before, and they had to read out a statement saying that Eccles wasn't hurt and never went into the canal, the scenes where she was swimming were done in a swimming pool Laughing

So they don't mind showing someone being run over, but have to make sure everyone knows the dog is ok :rofl:
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down