Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 26th September

2 posters

Go down

Friday 26th September Empty Friday 26th September

Post by Lou Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Things seem to be unraveling for Rosie ! Kevin has had enough, even Sally isn't going OTT sticking up for her and Tony has got her number.
You would have thought that Sally and Kevin could have shown a little shame when Sophie said she never bothered to tell them about her project because she never gets a look in. How awful for one of your children to feel so uncared for that they dont even mention they've got an A*

Boo hiss, Michelle is back, I really dont like her, and have never understood what the fuss was all about.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 26th September Empty Re: Friday 26th September

Post by Sally Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:10 am

I really wish the writers would stop giving Helen Flanagan storylines centred around the size of her boobs and the length of her skirt. The girl's such a tart, my god, she was falling out of that corset it was embarrassing to watch Embarassed . It's the first hint of decency I've seen from Tony, he wasnt even tempted by her. I think Janice is a loud mouthed chav but I love it when she torments Rosie. The girl has far too much confidence and isnt even interesting. Take away the boobs and legs and there's nothing left. It's a shame to see Corrie going that way when they have a reputation for good characters. Rosie just isn't a proper soap bitch she's a silly little girl.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down