Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 20th November

2 posters

Go down

Thursday 20th November Empty Thursday 20th November

Post by Lou Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:08 pm

How does Bradley keep his job? He only got the job by the skin of his teeth, and not so long ago he was complaining about how he might get fired if he didnt start selling something. Yet today he can just take the day off, despite having appointments booked Shocked

I'm sure if Vinnie had asked Phil he wouldnt have minded him pretending to be the owner of the Vic, but you just knew as soon as they went behind Phils back that he would come back right in the middle of things.

They've definitely picked the right actress to play Janes mother, at one point they pulled the same expression and looked like they could really be related.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thursday 20th November Empty Re: Thursday 20th November

Post by HiJo Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:22 pm

I thought I'd caught a time machine back to the 1970s, with all the smutty jokes about big boobs and melons. Is that what passes for sophisticated humour to the EE writers?

I agree with Lou, it was blindingly obvious Vinnie was going to get caught behind the bar, the only question was WHEN? He really knows how to romance the women, playing the spoons does it every time. Laughing

Glad to see Archie's smile turned upside down Twisted Evil because he now has two grandaughters called Amy. I was a bit sorry for Christian, his services are no longer required and he was having such fun too.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down