Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 20th October

4 posters

Go down

Monday 20th October Empty Monday 20th October

Post by Lou Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm

I didnt expect it to be Sophie that sent the postcard Shocked Just shows how far she's been pushed with all the attention Rosie has received over the years, whilst she was walked over by Sally in particular.

I wonder if Carla would be so full of self pity if she realised she was the reason Tony had Liam killed No

If Tony has a black book of hitmen I hope he uses the next one on Dev Laughing , he's such a dull character.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 20th October Empty Re: Monday 20th October

Post by Sally Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 am

I was so surprised that it was Sophie, especially since John realised it first. He's so good with kids, he's a loss as a teacher. I just loved this eppy, it was hilarious. Rosie has to be the most horrible kidnap victim ever. She's giving him such a hard time shouting about her hobnobs and Hello magazine. That was so unexpected, all the spoilers made it look like she was cowed and terrified, the only one cowed and terrified was John. Laughing

I know it's not going to happen but I'd much rather see him get off with this. Work out a way of getting Rosie back home but make her look like a liar just as he did with the taxi fare. Fiz is going to get her heart broken all over again.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:04 am

Fiz is the only victim in all this. Sophie has brought it all on herself, and John is a bit mad lol.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 pm

I would also love John to get away with this. He's got himself into a stupid situation that he now can't see a way out of. He's not a bad person and, hopefully, has no intention of harming Rosie.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:19 am

I will miss John, why does he have to go.
What am I going to do once he has gone, said it before, and say it again, Laughing why can`t they get rid of Sean???? Laughing
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down