Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 18th August

2 posters

Go down

Monday 18th August Empty Monday 18th August

Post by Lou Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:00 pm

How nasty is Tony? I thought the old guy was already dead when he phoned Jason. Then by the time he phoned and ambulance and they actually got there the paramedics must have performed a miracle to get him breathing again.

Kevin made me laugh shouting 'hey you havent paid' to the woman as she raced off Laughing That was the whole point Kev Twisted Evil
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 18th August Empty Re: Monday 18th August

Post by Sally Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:15 am

Tony is so bad he's got to get his comeuppance soon. And that awful Rosie too, I really hope Kevin and sal find out about her part in this and that they're not as forgiving as they usually are. I was a bit worried that Tony was going to torture Jed's cat. Shocked

I just love Becky and Roy. She really doesn't want him to wash his hands of her, they're like a teenager and her dad. Girl is fed up with dad's interference but deep down it shows how much he cares. I want to see Becky stay close to the Croppers as a sort of daughter substitute because Becky thinks more highly of Roy and Hayley than the horrible Rosie does of her biological parents.

I don't like Michelle any more. I'm fed up with her constant complaining and I think liz was right when she said that Michelle calls the shots. I used to like Steve and Michelle together but it really can't be love when they act like this, him tomcatting around and her laying down the law. Just split them up and let him find somebody else and send Michelle away on a world tour so she's gone for months.

The girl who plays Amy is a very very bad actress. She must be about the same age as Tiffany in EE or maybe a bit younger yet Maisie Smith acts her socks off while the girl who plays Amy just sits staring off into the distance. No wonder she's had hardly any dialogue she couldn't cope with it
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:19 am

I dont think Corrie have ever given their young child actors much in the way of dialogue. Isnt it the old joke that Tracy Barlow went upstair as a 5 yr old and came down as a teenager because she was never seen on screen Laughing

I agree about Becky, she works much better with Roy than anyone else, and I'd like to see her back working in the cafe even if she doesnt live there.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down