Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 12 January

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday 12 January Empty Tuesday 12 January

Post by HiJo Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Zainab is certainly not someone you would want for an enemy. Tamwar was right, she could have broken up the whole family just to get back at Jane. Not that I feel sympathy for Jane, she seems to believe that the truth should always come out so she really can't complain when it happened.

I think they're making Glenda too obvious. Not that I was sorry to see Peggy look silly, but I think they should have given us a chance to get to know Glenda before turning her into a bitch.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 12 January Empty Re: Tuesday 12 January

Post by Lou Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:18 am

Anything that makes Peggy look silly is a good thing Twisted Evil But I really don't like Glenda either, and Ronnie and Roxy are very forgiving considering she dumped them so long ago. Especially Ronnie, who never forgave Archie from day one, and Glenda abandoning them and leaving them to an abusive father is just as bad as anything Archie did.

Christian was right when he mentioned Grant to Jane, funny how people who have affairs forget all about them when their partner does the same Rolling Eyes
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down