Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 27th January

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday 27th January Empty Tuesday 27th January

Post by HiJo Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:07 pm

I don't want Janine to win, so I was disappointed when she discovered Jay's stash of money. Nice to see Jack and Ronnie joining forces against her.

The scenes concerning Yolande weren't much of a cliffhanger. You'd have to be living under a rock not to know the actress, and therefore Yolande, wasn't coming back. I'm sorry about that, I enjoyed the Patrick/Yolande partnership when it was in its infancy. If only the writers had maintained that standard. :wall:
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 27th January Empty Re: Tuesday 27th January

Post by Lou Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:29 am

I found the whole Patrick/Yolande thing dull, as you say Jo most people have known for months that Yolande wasn't coming back so there was no cliff hanger there!
TBH I like Yolande when she first arrived, but by the time she left every scene she was in she looked like she'd sucked on a barrel full of lemons first.

I don't like Janine, I think the acting is terrible and yet again she's another 'great' star of the past that just doesn't belong in the present. Since she was last in it, the calibre of the acting has improved even if the storylines haven't. And next to Jo Joyner, Jake Woods etc, Charlie looks very amateurish.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down