Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 31st March

2 posters

Go down

Tuesday 31st March Empty Tuesday 31st March

Post by Lou Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Damn it Archie you chicken Evil or Very Mad

How many time is that now, that Danielle is going to leave only for her to stay on the Square Sleep

What a pathetic idea for a hen night! I'm not a big drinker, but if someone set me up for a cheerleading course I'd be well cheesed off. Most women Peggy's age would have gone for a quiet meal with a few good friends.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 31st March Empty Re: Tuesday 31st March

Post by Sally Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:16 am

I thought the cheerleading scenes were embarrassing. Are we supposed to believe that all the market women got together to rehearse that routine? As for Danielle, I admire Archie's self-control but I suppose murdering her would have left him with no way out himself and his character would get the chop soon. It's been very repetitive though, he thinks he's calmed her down and persuaded her to leave then she's back again five mins later hysterical as ever. Thankfully, it'll be all over soon.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 am

Yup it's been a long time coming, I hope it lives up to expectations. Although I'm not holding out much hope, the girl who plays Danielle (Lauren is it?) can't act to save her life, and Samantha Janus is no better, she only has one expression, or possibly two if she really puts her mind to it. Hopefully Archie will pull the storyline through though
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down