Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 16th March

4 posters

Go down

Monday 16th March Empty Monday 16th March

Post by HiJo Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:53 pm

How sickening to see the Mitchells going on about family again. Billy conveniently forgets how Peggy used Janet for publicity, Ronnie forgets how Peggy threw her out of the Vic, all that matters is that they're a family and must support each other. No wonder Danielle went a bit crazy after hearing that. If she'd stuck around she'd have heard some things closer to the truth.

I don't think it's appropriate for Jane and Mas to spend the afternoon together like that. Nothing happened, but I would NOT be happy if I found out my other half had formed such a close friendship with another woman. If it's innocent, why not tell Ian and Zainab?

I couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for Heather. She was far too quick to dump Shirley again when she thought she was onto a good thing with Minty, and hearing her blub over the sound system didn't exactly tug at the heartstrings. She deserved everything she got, she's a sad pathetic loser with no self respect but, strange as it may seem, far too much self confidence. She had no reason whatsoever to think Minty wanted her, after everything he's said to her in the past, and she shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion. Minty's an idiot, why should he even have to tell Heather he has a new girlfriend?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Monday 16th March Empty Re: Monday 16th March

Post by louastra Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:03 am

I don't think it's appropriate for Jane and Mas to spend the afternoon together like that. Nothing happened, but I would NOT be happy if I found out my other half had formed such a close friendship with another woman. If it's innocent, why not tell Ian and Zainab?

Sad So they are getting close, like I thought then. Why do they do this, the eastenders writers. Let`s hope nothing more happens.
Ian on the Karaoke was dire, and why can`t he take that leather jacket off?
It looks awful. Rolling Eyes
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:06 am

I didn't enjoy the episode very much. Peggy's political opponent trying to put her down, it was so obvious she was going to turn it around. The only good thing about Peggy's fledgling political career is that Archie doesn't like it. For that reason, I hope Peggy wins.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 am

Ronnie just drives me mad, why can't she concentrate on getting her own life sorted out, rather than interfere with everyone else.

Danielle is still dull and drippy, even when she's trying to be moody and angry.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down