Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Den and Ange are soap Faves

2 posters

Go down

Den and Ange are soap Faves Empty Den and Ange are soap Faves

Post by Lou Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:43 pm

DIRTY Den Watts handing divorce papers to his wife Angie on Christmas Day 1986 in EastEnders is the nation's favourite festive soap storyline, according to a new poll.

The classic scene with Leslie Grantham and Anita Dobson topped MSN Entertainment’s survey, getting backing from 42.5 per cent of the 1,500 voters.

Tiffany Mitchell (Martine McCutcheon) getting run over by Frank Butcher (Mike Reid) in EastEnders in 1998 was the nation’s runner-up, getting 37 per cent.

The poll also found that the top soap storyline of the year also came from the BBC1 soap – when Max Branning (Jake Wood) was buried alive by his wife Tanya (Jo Joyner).

The murder of Liam Connor (Rob James-Collier) in Coronation Street was the second favourite.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Den and Ange are soap Faves Empty Re: Den and Ange are soap Faves

Post by HiJo Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:25 pm

The divorce papers scene has been shown so many times. It just goes to show what iconic figures Den and Angie were, they weren't even in EE that long compared to some.

I wish Tiffany hadn't been killed off, I'm quite sure Martine McCutcheon would have been more than happy to come back. I don't think she's doing much these days.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down