Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 24th and Wednsday 26th Nov

2 posters

Go down

Monday 24th and Wednsday 26th Nov Empty Monday 24th and Wednsday 26th Nov

Post by Lou Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 pm

I thought I'd combine the two since I never got to comment on Mondays earlier.

I'm glad Roy and Hayley managed to sort out their problems, I would have hated to see them split up, they are one of the best soap couples going.

I'm also glad Steve stepped up to the plate for Becky tonight. OK he lied in court, but that copper was setting her up anyway. I think he'll be well away from Michelle, she acts like shes a goddess in that pub, ordering Steve and Liz around as if she owns it Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 24th and Wednsday 26th Nov Empty Re: Monday 24th and Wednsday 26th Nov

Post by Sally Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:45 am

I did like Michelle before but not now. She really does crack the whip too much with Steve and expecting him to do all the work for a party for HER parents wasn't fair. I thought it was a lovely moment when Steve told the court Becky was special. You could see he was actually realising it's true, although Becky herself thought it was just part of his fairytale.

I loved the scenes when Blanche turned up at the court. Steve's expression was so funny as was Becky's. Corrie is so great at this kind of thing.

Also loved the bit where Roy declined to join in the group hug. He's not a tactile person Roy, but he does care about Becky.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:55 am

Yes I liked that bit in court as well, and it was pretty true, Becky is hard work, but she's a decent person deep down.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down