Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 14th November

2 posters

Go down

Friday 14th November Empty Friday 14th November

Post by Lou Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:39 am

Only just got round to watching these episodes. I didnt quite understand why the benefit cheat's kid and his friend were driving around Coronation St. How did they know where to look for David? It would be understandable if they were driving by Joe's house because his address would be on his invoice or letters.

I cant understand what the attraction is with Leanne, she always seems to land on her feet, but never does anything nice for anyone.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 14th November Empty Re: Friday 14th November

Post by Sally Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:23 am

LOL you're right, how did they know where David lived? I thought maybe they followed Joe's van, but it was quite a while later before they turned up.

I don't understand Leanne, she loved Dan enough to want to give him her share of the stolen lotto money but now he's gone and she's moved on to someone else, Peter by the looks of it. I don't really know how she became Carla's best friend either, Carla absolutely hated her up to four weeks ago. If they wanted to be realistic, Leanne wouldn't even have been at Carla's hen night.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:46 am

I couldnt understand that, Leanne sleeps with Carlas husband, and in a round about way that caused his death. And now they're best buddies Shocked
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down